Here's What Our Members Are Saying About TPLP!

"There are plenty of networks around but The Power Lunch Project is in a class all it's own. As a busy networking professional and social media instructor, I could not dedicate time to a weekly network like BNI or LeTip (nor the associated dues). But The Power Lunch Project takes a page from the book "Never Eat Alone" by Keith Ferrazzi and sets my business up with 2 potential referral partners (or customers) at the same time over lunch just 3 times a month without having to attend a weekly meeting. TPLP is a very cost effective (money/time) investment. I have already received a positive return on my investment ROI (in the tenfold range) between the lunches and the speed networking events which bring all TPLP'ers together. Thank you TPLP network - I just wish it was my idea!" -- Nicole Newman, Newman Networks, TPLP Member since May 2010

 

"I had a very good meeting with P.K. from E.I.. Your Power Lunch Project works!!!

~ W.D., Banker, TPLP Participant since 6/2010
 
 
Sara, this concept (your concept) is already proving valuable. I'm telling everyone I network with about it. And it's fun! N.N. and I had a great lunch today!
~ B.L. of TSP Consulting, TPLP Participant since 6/2010